Bell Pepper Casserole. Nursery-Fresh Products Sent Directly From UK Growers. Prepare rice according to package directions. Add ground beef to skillet, cooking.
Mix diced tomatoes, rice, Worcestershire sauce, black beans, tomato sauce, and broth into beef/bell pepper mixture and. Note: I cook the chopped bell pepper right in the glass measuring cup in the microwave. In the bottom of the prepared dish, arrange uncooked beef, uncooked rice, onion, bell pepper, and diced tomatoes. You can have Bell Pepper Casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bell Pepper Casserole
- You need 3 of green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet onion.
- It’s 2 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 2-3 cups of dry rice cooked.
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- You need 1 can of brown gravy.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Creole seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of worsteshire sauce.
In a separate large bowl, whisk together beef broth, tomato sauce,. Stuffed Bell Pepper Casserole in the Instant Pot. This recipe for Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole is a simple, healthy dinner. It will be easy to throw together for a delicious twist on a family classic.
Bell Pepper Casserole step by step
- Start Cooking your rice, the amount depends on how much you want in your mix..
- Brown ground beef in a large Texas skillet or pot. Drain and return to skillet add your seasoning and worsteshire sauce..
- Chop Onion and peppers add to skillet and saute..
- Add your rotel, gravy and soup. Cover and simmer on low heat until peppers are nice and wilted – 20 Mins or more..
- Once the rice is cooked and the peppers are wilted add rice to the mixture a little at a time until you have the desired result. Season to taste using more Creole seasoning, or salt and pepper..
- Add mixture to a casserole dish, This usually makes 2 – 13×9 glass pans. Top with bread crumbs. Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for 20 minutes..
To be honest, I wasn't completely sure. Remove from heat and top with cheeses. You can experiment with making this stuffed pepper casserole with cauliflower rice. I would suggest omitting the tomato sauce and water, as they won't be needed. Sauté the vegetables until the peppers are tender and the tomato liquid has cooked off.