Oreo Dates and Walnut Cake – 10 minutes Recipe. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Get your favourite food delivered. Download the app and order now! Food you never knew you wanted.
Save this recipe and keep it for later. Place the sugar and eggs in a large bowl and beat well to combine. Add the cooled date mixture, then sift in the flour, baking powder, mixed spice and salt. You can cook Oreo Dates and Walnut Cake – 10 minutes Recipe using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Dates and Walnut Cake – 10 minutes Recipe
- It’s 30 of Oreo biscuits (chocolate flavour).
- You need 2 sachets of ENO fruit salt.
- You need 2 cups of warm milk.
- You need 1 cup of warm Malai/ Amul cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped dates.
Add the walnuts and stir together until thoroughly mixed. In a saucepan, combine water and raisins. Remove from heat and stir in chopped dates and baking soda. Follow me on instagram : https://www.instagram.com/shaziyasrec.
Oreo Dates and Walnut Cake – 10 minutes Recipe instructions
- Crush the biscuits in a grinder. Add warm milk in parts and grind to a smooth paste..
- Add malai/cream and sugar is optional as biscuits are already sweet. And blend again..
- Now add Eno and again blend for just 2 seconds..
- Now mix half of walnuts and dates and pour the batter in a greased microwave-safe dish! It should not be full..
- Sprinkle some nuts and dates from above and microwave for about 5-6 minutes. Check with a toothpick if done. Else microwave for 1 more minute. Your yummy and delicious cake is ready..
And of course they really make this cake what it is. Just make sure your walnuts are in date – nothing will spoil a Date and Walnut loaf more than coming across a rancid walnut. If its really thick, mix in the whole milk to loosen. While the cake is cooling, make the buttercream. An electric mixer is really useful here!