Beef and Cauliflower. A quick and easy recipe that is delicious and a little bit different! Your family and friends will love it, enjoy! Stir the sauce one more time to make sure the cornstarch is incorporated, then pour the sauce over the beef and cauliflower.
Remove meat to a bowl and set aside. If needed, add a little more oil. Add the cooked cauliflower and mash the mixture until it is creamy. You can cook Beef and Cauliflower using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and Cauliflower
- You need 1/4 cup of Duxelles see my recipe.
- Prepare 36 ounce of chuck roast, grass fed.
- It’s 24 ounces of chopped cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 2 tablespoons of kosher salt.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of finely ground black pepper.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 24 ounces of beef broth.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Place a spoonful of the cauliflower mixture on top of the beef mixture, then gently spread it with a spoon to cover evenly. While the beef browns dice up the onion and cauliflower. Once the beef is browned remove from skillet and set aside.
Beef and Cauliflower step by step
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. Heat a deep pan sear the chuck roast. Rough cut the onion..
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Simmer 45 minutes, covered..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Add a turn of olive oil to the skillet, then add the onion and cauliflower. Click off and discard any tatty outer leaves from the cauliflower, putting the nice leaves into a food processor. Halve the cauliflower, breaking up one half into the processor. Put in the meat with the garlic and ginger. Brown the meat on all sides.