Almond banana bread. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Combine the wet and dry ingredients, being careful not to over-mix, then stir the sliced almonds in by hand.
Add the almond flour and flaxseed meal, stirring just until incorporated. Pour the batter into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper, and smooth the top. Line a bread pan with parchment paper, or grease with butter or coconut oil. You can cook Almond banana bread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond banana bread
- Prepare of ripe bananas.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of almond flour.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of cherries (optional).
- It’s of almond (cut).
In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: almond flour, arrowroot starch, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, mash the bananas. Prepare a bread pan with cooking spray. Beat together the butter or margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla sugar until light and fluffy.
Almond banana bread instructions
- Mash the bananas and keep aside.Blend butter with sugar and pour in banana puree mix..
- Keep whisking while adding 2 eggs at a time and then add the almond flour with ap flour and mix well. Finally add in the cherries/almond to it..
- Coat the baking tray with butter in advance and set the oven to 350 deg f and bake well for 1 hour.
It is: *Vegan *Grain-free *Gluten-free *Oil-free (almond flour provides the fat) *Paleo. If you have some super-ripe bananas sitting on your counter as you read this, you can transform them into bread, lickety-split! Here's how: In a large bowl, whisk the dry ingredients (almond flour, starch, coconut sugar, baking powder, salt). This gluten free banana bread is made with almond meal for a rich nutty flavor. I'm one of those people who won't eat a banana, but I love banana bread.