Indian Style Macaroni. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Macaroni Pasta is a mouthwatering pasta recipe cooked in the traditional Indian way with select spice powders or masalas.
To make indian style macaroni, heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds and garlic and sauté on a. Cook the macaroni according to package instructions. Add ginger garlic paste and cook till the raw smells go out. You can have Indian Style Macaroni using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indian Style Macaroni
- You need 200 gms / or 2 Cups of Macaroni.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare of Other ingredients for making Macaroni recipe–.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of Onions–finely chopped.
- You need 4 of Tomatoes–finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of vegetables– Capsicum, carrot, beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 2_3 of green chilli.
- Prepare 2– 3 of Garlic Pods_ finely Chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp or as per your choice of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
Indian style macaroni is an example of the same. Elbow shaped pasta cooked with onions and tomatoes, along with chilies, flavored with spices, make Masala Macaroni. The best part about the spicy macaroni recipe is that it does not call for any special ingredients. Macaroni is a variety of pasta and is used to make various pasta recipes.
Indian Style Macaroni instructions
- To begin making the Indian Style Masala Macaroni Recipe, get all the ingredients ready for cooking. Cut the vegetables and keep them ready..
- Cook the macaroni in boiling water, along with a little salt until al dente (firm yet cooked). Once done, drain the excess water and rinse the paste in cold water to prevent excess cooking. Toss the pasta in oil and keep aside.We do this, so the pasta does not stick to each and become lumpy..
- Heat oil in a wok or a kadai on medium heat. Add the garlic, onions, carrots, green chilli and capsicum. Then add green peas. Sprinkle some salt, cover the pan and saute on medium heat until the carrots are cooked through. Add all dry masalas and saute few minutes..
- Add the tomatoes and cooked few minutes.Then add red chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soya sauce, salt and saute few seconds. Then add the cooked macaroni, toss on high heat until the macaroni pasta gets well coated with the masala..
- Add chilli flakes, mix herbs and cheese, mix well. Check the salt and spices and adjust to taste. Once done, stir in the chopped coriander leaves and turn off the heat. Serve hot..
In fact macaroni can be substituted in many recipes which call for other types of pasta like penne, fusilli, rigatoni etc. This macaroni recipe is a tasty pasta made Indian style with onions, tomatoes and Indian spices. In a pan add water and bring it to a boil. To check if the macaroni is perfectly cooked, cut it with a knife and it will easily cut. Take a sieve/colander and rinse the excess water and now keep it aside.