Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts. Range of Retro Sweet Gifts in UK. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Combine green-skin apple slices, red-skin apple slices and sweet potato slices in a large bowl. Add lemon juice; toss gently to coat. Add to apple mixture; toss gently to coat. You can have Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts
- It’s of Sweetened sweet potato.
- Prepare 600 grams of Sweet potato.
- It’s 60 grams of Butter.
- It’s 80 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of up to 40 grams Sugar.
- You need 8 of drops Vanilla oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brandy.
- Prepare 2 of Egg yolks.
- You need 1 of Optional: Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Tart crust (Recipe ID: 1472093).
- You need 125 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Almond flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of Butter.
- You need 35 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare of Diced apple.
- You need 1 of Apple.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Brandy.
BenefitSmall Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tartson sale. You take on steeping pressure-cook Small Apple and Sweeten. Brush the tops of the apple tarts with a little milk. See recipes for Amy's Sweet Potato and Ricotta Tarts. too.
Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts instructions
- Make the tart crust usingup to Step 7, then store it in the refrigerator. The picture shown here is a doubled recipe, so it may appear to be a lot. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145534-basic-tart-crust.
- Wash the sweet potato, wrap it in paper towels and microwave at 600 W for 30 seconds, then at 200 W for 25 minutes. It should cook until you can easily poke a toothpick through it..
- The amount of time it takes to heat up the sweet potato varies depending on the weight of the sweet potato. Check the sweet potato from time to time using a toothpick and adjust the baking time..
- Make the diced apple while heating up the sweet potato. Dice the apple into 1 cm pieces..
- Put the diced apple, sugar, and lemon juice in a sauce pan and heat. Continue mixing while simmering. Simmer until there is just a bit more liquid left..
- Add brandy after stopping the heat and mix quickly..
- Drain the liquid using a sieve and let it cool down. If you flavor tea with the drained liquid, it will taste delicious..
- Make a cut in the softened sweet potato while it is still hot and scoop out the flesh using a spoon. Be careful not to burn yourself!!.
- Add the butter, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla oil, and brandy while the sweet potato is still hot. Mash well using a potato masher..
- Strain the mixture. Omit this process if you are pressed for time..
- Add the egg yolks one at a time and mix well. If the paste is too hard to pipe, add the heavy cream for a little at a time to make it smoother..
- Massage the tart crust to soften it. Place the tart crust in between plastic wrap and roll it out to about a 5-mm thickness..
- Cut out the crust. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Bake the tart crust in an oven preheated to 180℃ for 10 minutes. Bake until the surface is slightly browned..
- Fill a pastry bag with the sweet potato paste and thinly pipe it out onto the tart crust..
- Then pipe the paste in the shape of a doughnut..
- Place about 1 scant teaspoon of diced apple in the center of the doughnut shape..
- Bake for 22 minutes in an oven preheated to 200℃. Let the tart cool completely, and then they are ready..
Puree until smooth and thick (See photos). Sweet tart recipes; This competition is now closed. We've got chocolate tarts, lemon tarts, Bakewell slices, tarte Tatin, custard tarts and more. Allow to cool, then peel sweet potato and slice into coin-sized rounds. Place on small baking sheet and sprinkle with sugar.