Baked Cheesy Pasta. In a medium saucepan cook the pasta according to pack instructions, drain in a colander, rinse with cold water and set aside. Once the butter it melted, add the flour and stir with the wooden spoon to form a sort of paste. Vegetarian v "Can't choose between cauliflower cheese or macaroni cheese?
Put the oil, onions, butternut squash, peppers, leeks and thyme into a large roasting dish and season. When sauce has thickened, add drained pasta and mix well to combine. Tip the pasta and sun dried tomatoes into a large ovenproof dish. You can cook Baked Cheesy Pasta using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesy Pasta
- You need 1 tbs of Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 tbs of Butter.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1/2 each of capsicum, Bell pepper (red, yellow).
- It’s 1 each of tomato, brocolli (boiled) all cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 and 1/2 tbs of Garlic (Crushed).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Peppercorns (Crushed).
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Boiled pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 cup (grated) of Cheese (mozzarella + Cheddar).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- You need 2 tbs of Pizza pasta sauce (I have given this recipe in my pizza recipe).
Pour over the tomato sauce and gently stir to mix. Sprinkle over the cheddar and mozzarella. Pasta and cheese is sure to please! Mac & cheese. by Rick Stein.
Baked Cheesy Pasta instructions
- Heat and melt butter in a pan, add crushed garlic to it and fry for 2/3 mins.
- Add flour to it and stir continuously.
- Add milk and stir continuously.
- Add peppercorns and fry.
- Add veggies and mix well.
- Add pasta and mix well.
- Add a little milk if it's to thick.
- Add salt chilli flakes oregano mixed herbs tomato ketchup and mix well over medium flame.
- Add pizza pasta sauce to it and mix well and cook for 5 mins over low flame..
- Take an oven proof bowl, spread one layer pasta in it. Spread some cheese over it. Make 3/4 such layers. Top with some cheese..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10-12 mins. Your delicious cheesy baked pasta is ready !.
Heat the butter in a saucepan and stir in the flour. Make sure you use a vegetarian-friendly hard cheese if you're cooking for vegetarians. First you will cook your pasta. Fill a large pot with water; lightly salt. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta.