Roasted Sweet Potato and Butternut Squash. Check Out Butternut Squash on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and sage and distribute on a roasting pan.
Firstly start by chopping each end off the Sweet Potatoes then chop into chunks (no need to peel). Then put into a roasting dish big enough to hold all the veg. Prepare the half Butternut Squash by peeling it then chopping into chunks (the same size as the Sweet Potato). You can cook Roasted Sweet Potato and Butternut Squash using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Sweet Potato and Butternut Squash
- You need 10 ounces of diced Butternut Squash.
- You need 10 ounces of diced sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of rosemary infused oil see my recipe.
Then put into the oven dish as well. Combine butternut squash and sweet potatoes in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread onto the prepared roasting tin.
Roasted Sweet Potato and Butternut Squash step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put on a baking sheet the squash and Potatoes..
- Add salt and oil.
- Add cinnamon..
- Bake in oven 25-30.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Toss the butternut squash, sweet potato and shallot with the olive oil, rosemary, garlic and seasoning. Put the peppers, courgette and sweet potato into a large baking tray. Arrange cubes of potatoes and butternut squash in a large baking dish. Drizzle olive oil generously on top of vegetables; season with salt and pepper. Place the onion, chopped butternut squash and sweet potato onto a baking sheet.