Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts. Make the diced apple while heating up the sweet potato. Put the diced apple, sugar, and lemon juice in a sauce pan and heat. BenefitSmall Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tartson sale.
See recipes for Amy's Sweet Potato and Ricotta Tarts. too. Puree until smooth and thick (See photos). Bake the sweet potatoes until softened. You can have Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts
- Prepare of Sweetened sweet potato.
- You need of Sweet potato.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Heavy cream.
- You need of up to 40 grams Sugar.
- It’s of drops Vanilla oil.
- It’s of Brandy.
- You need of Egg yolks.
- You need of Optional: Heavy cream.
- You need of Tart crust (Recipe ID: 1472093).
- It’s of Cake flour.
- You need of Almond flour.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Egg yolk.
- It’s of Diced apple.
- You need of Apple.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of Brandy.
Cool and peel them and place the flesh into a mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Sweet tart recipes; This competition is now closed. We've got chocolate tarts, lemon tarts, Bakewell slices, tarte Tatin, custard tarts and more. Allow to cool, then peel sweet potato and slice into coin-sized rounds.
Small Apple and Sweetened Sweet Potato Tarts instructions
- Make the tart crust usingup to Step 7, then store it in the refrigerator. The picture shown here is a doubled recipe, so it may appear to be a lot. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145534-basic-tart-crust.
- Wash the sweet potato, wrap it in paper towels and microwave at 600 W for 30 seconds, then at 200 W for 25 minutes. It should cook until you can easily poke a toothpick through it..
- The amount of time it takes to heat up the sweet potato varies depending on the weight of the sweet potato. Check the sweet potato from time to time using a toothpick and adjust the baking time..
- Make the diced apple while heating up the sweet potato. Dice the apple into 1 cm pieces..
- Put the diced apple, sugar, and lemon juice in a sauce pan and heat. Continue mixing while simmering. Simmer until there is just a bit more liquid left..
- Add brandy after stopping the heat and mix quickly..
- Drain the liquid using a sieve and let it cool down. If you flavor tea with the drained liquid, it will taste delicious..
- Make a cut in the softened sweet potato while it is still hot and scoop out the flesh using a spoon. Be careful not to burn yourself!!.
- Add the butter, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla oil, and brandy while the sweet potato is still hot. Mash well using a potato masher..
- Strain the mixture. Omit this process if you are pressed for time..
- Add the egg yolks one at a time and mix well. If the paste is too hard to pipe, add the heavy cream for a little at a time to make it smoother..
- Massage the tart crust to soften it. Place the tart crust in between plastic wrap and roll it out to about a 5-mm thickness..
- Cut out the crust. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Bake the tart crust in an oven preheated to 180℃ for 10 minutes. Bake until the surface is slightly browned..
- Fill a pastry bag with the sweet potato paste and thinly pipe it out onto the tart crust..
- Then pipe the paste in the shape of a doughnut..
- Place about 1 scant teaspoon of diced apple in the center of the doughnut shape..
- Bake for 22 minutes in an oven preheated to 200℃. Let the tart cool completely, and then they are ready..
Place on small baking sheet and sprinkle with sugar. If you like, sprinkle the tops with coarse sugar for a beautiful finishing touch.—Allison Bell, Hillsdale, New Jersey. Lemon Cheesecake Tarts To make these cute tarts more quickly, add the filling to store-bought phyllo tart shells. —Sarah Gilbert, Beaverton, Oregon. Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. In a separate bowl, combine yogurt, egg, honey, oil, and sweet potato.