Vickys Pumpkin Spiced Rice Krispie Treats, GF DF EF SF NF. Bring Simple Moments of Fun to Your Table with Rice Krispies Treats! Great recipe for Vickys Pumpkin Spiced Rice Krispie Treats, GF DF EF SF NF. Add the rice krispies and pumpkin spice to the bowl, and stir to.
Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats are another wonderful, culinary way to celebrate fall — no matter what time of year it is! Chewy and sweet, with just the right amount of Krispie crunch, this dessert bar will have you thinking of colorful leaves, cooler temperatures, and everything else that makes fall a favorite season for so many people. Do not skip this step or your Rice Krispie Treats will not be crispy! You can have Vickys Pumpkin Spiced Rice Krispie Treats, GF DF EF SF NF using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pumpkin Spiced Rice Krispie Treats, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 3 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter plus extra for greasing.
- You need 60 grams of pumpkin puree, canned is perfect.
- Prepare 330 grams of vegan marshmallows.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pumpkin spice mix, recipe link below.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 150 grams of Rice Krispies or gluten-free puffed rice cereal.
In a large pan, add butter and melt over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and add pumpkin, stirring until the pumpkin and butter have combined. Add the marshmallows and stir continuously until the marshmallows have melted into a gooey mixture. In a large saucepan over medium-low heat melt the butter.
Vickys Pumpkin Spiced Rice Krispie Treats, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Grease a baking tray or line with parchment paper.
- Melt the 3 tbsp sunflower spread in a heavy pan. Add the pumpkin puree and warm through.
- Add 280g of marshmallows, vanilla, salt and pumpkin spice. Stir until the marshmallows are melted then remove from the heat https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355489-vickys-pumpkin-pie-spice-mix.
- Let the mixture cool for 10 minutes then fold in the remaining 50g marshmallows. Let cool to room temperature. It'll take around 30 minutes.
- Add the cereal and stir in, get it all coated well.
- Spoon the mixture into the greased tray and press it down. Let it sit for 45 minutes then cut into squares and serve.
Once melted, continue to cook until butter starts to brown, stirring or swirling the pan consistently. Remove mixture from heat and stir in vanilla, cereal and remaining marshmallows until they're just beginning to melt. Transfer mixture to prepared pan and lightly press down with a spatula or wet hands. Stir cereal and pumpkin spice in a large mixing bowl and then pour peanut butter mixture over the cereal and stir until the cereal is evenly coated. Set in the freezer while you melt the chocolate.