My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Everything You Love On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Great recipe for My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup.
Before you jump to My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy. We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. You can have My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup
- You need 1/2 pound of okra.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of whole kernel corn.
- It’s 1/2 pound of lima beans.
- It’s 1 pound of smoked ham.
- You need 1/2 pound of Bacon.
- It’s 1 quart of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- You need 1/2 pound of yellow squash.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of salt.
- It’s As needed of water.
Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my great aunt annebelles soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup instructions
- In a huge pot add the bacon and ham sauté for 7 minutes then add all the ingredients..
- Bring to boil. Cover and simmer for 2-2-1/2 hours..
- Serve with crusty bread or as is. Can be frozen..
- I hope you enjoy!.
My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. Here is how you achieve it. The ingredients needed to make My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup: You need of okra. You need of large onion diced. My great aunt Cindy was a bathing suit model back in the late seventies.