Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork. Great recipe for Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork. Whenever we want to eat meat, I make this juicy, soft dish that the children can easily eat too. The seasoning combines all the flavors I like.
Transfer the pork to a plate. Return the pan to the heat and add in the garlic and ginger. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil until no longer pink. You can cook Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork
- You need 600 grams of Pork shoulder or roast meat, for ginger pork.
- It’s of Flavoring ingredients:.
- You need 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake (a no-salt added type).
- It’s 2 tbsp of + 1/2 tablespoon Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin (a no-salt added type).
- You need 1 large of piece Freshly grated ginger.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar and ginger; add to skillet. My recipe box is full of delicious pork recipes, but this fast-to-fix stir-fry really stands out from the rest. My family loves the citrus glaze that coats the tender pork and vegetables. Instructions Peel the garlic clove and the ginger.
Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork instructions
- Mix all the flavoring ingredients (marinade) together and pour it into a flat container..
- Make some cuts along the grain in the pork and cut notches into the sinews..
- Marinate the meat for at least 30 minutes, making sure it's coated in the marinade..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, spread out the pork slices and cook..
- Transfer the pork to serving plates and serve with your favorite vegetables on the side. It's even better if you serve it with some grated ginger..
Then, using a microplane grater, grate the ginger and garlic clove. Place olive oil in a pan over medium heat and place the pork chops in the pan. Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat. Reduce the heat, then add the soy and honey mixture, stirring and cooking until the sauce bubbles and thickens. This will tenderise the meat and removes meaty smell.