Lemon Soy Pork & Tofu with Fried Rice. DIRECTIONS In a zip-top plastic bag, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, pepper and oil. Add pork, and turn to coat evenly. Add pork chops, and turn to coat evenly.
Now add the lemon marmalade, soy sauce, and garlic. Let that come to a simmer and thicken. Turn the heat down to low to keep warm. You can have Lemon Soy Pork & Tofu with Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Soy Pork & Tofu with Fried Rice
- It’s 300-400 g of pork belly.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 c of water.
- You need 2 tsp of cooking oil or as needed.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare 4 of gloves garlic, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 c of crispy fried tofu cubes.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 2-3 c of cooked rice or day old rice.
- Prepare 1/4 c of tangy soy dip (optional, recipe in last step).
Take the pork out of the oven and spoon the sauce over it. Arrange the pork in an enamel, glass, clay, or stainless-steel baking dish, fat-side up. Using the tip of a sharp knife, score the fat in a crosshatch pattern. Pour the marinade over the pork.
Lemon Soy Pork & Tofu with Fried Rice step by step
- In a pan, place (salted) pork belly with fat side down and add water, enough to cover 3/4 of it. Do this in medium heat and cover. This will help make the pork tender..
- Flip on other side before water evaporates. Squeeze your lemon on the meat, both sides, cover. Once water has evaporated and you hear pan sizzling, place the 2t of oil to help render the fat and brown the meat. Turn on the other side when it has touches of brown..
- Lower heat, add your garlic and onion. Add a drizzle of oil if needed to cook the onions/garlic. Quickly toss..
- Add the cooked tofu, mix in your soy sauce, oyster sauce and salt & pepper (to taste). Quickly toss. To prevent pork from over cooking to a hard rock, transfer to a plate as soon as you've mixed in sauces..
- On the same pan, without washing the drippings, add in your day old rice. Spread it around on the pan to let the rice absorb the remaining oils and soy sauces..
- With a spatula, sauté rice until it has separated into individual pieces and color has changed from the pan drippings. Scrape off the rice sticking to the pan when mixing. That's delicious hehe. Serve with your pork & tofu and enjoy!.
- OPTIONAL TANGY SOY DIP: Mix equal parts of balsamic vinegar, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and then add a little water. Adjust according to taste, if you want more tangy add more vinegar, if salty add more soy. Drop in chopped chilies and green onions or chopped red onions or even garlic..
Minced pork is marinated in soy sauce, lemon, and spices. A versatile dish that is stir fried and can be made ahead of time. Serve over salads, rice, steamed or stir fried vegetables, or use as a filling for hard or soft tacos. In a small bowl, combine the lemonade concentrate, soy sauce, seasoned salt, celery salt and garlic powder. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.