Fried Tofu with Pork Floss Recipe [Welcome The Year!]. Slice tofu into flat half inch squares. Place teflon pan on medium heat and add oil. Fry tofu slices on both sides until golden brown.
Smashed tofu fritters with minced pork and seasoned with common Chinese sauces. This is perfect fritter who loves the taste of pan-fried crispy tofu. I create this recipe for my little daughter who loves meat but never taste plain tofu. You can cook Fried Tofu with Pork Floss Recipe [Welcome The Year!] using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Tofu with Pork Floss Recipe [Welcome The Year!]
- It’s of Fried Tofu With Pork Floss.
- It’s 1 packet of firm Tofu.
- It’s 1 packet of pork floss.
- You need of Some Corn Flour.
- It’s of Ginger Breadman Creation.
- You need of Some rice.
- It’s of Some seaweed.
- Prepare of Some soya sauce.
She can smell the strong aroma during the pan-frying process and eat up two fritters one meal. Cook the tofu: Heat a large heavy-bottomed skillet or wok over high heat. When the oil begins to smoke, remove the skillet from the heat and quickly (and carefully!) add the. This Chilled tofu with century egg and pork floss is a a regular comfort dish on our dining table, more often in this hot and humid weather.
Fried Tofu with Pork Floss Recipe [Welcome The Year!] instructions
- Dry the tofu with a paper towel. Cut it into cube size as per picture above..
- Coat the cube Tofu with corn flour. Heat the deep frying oil, add the cube Tofu to deep fry..
- When is cooked crispy, ready to serve. Add some pork floss on top. Can serve it with the soba sauce we buy from supermarket..
- Creation of the Ginger Breadman: Mixed the cooked rice with soya sauce, mould it into a man shape. Cut seeweed to add the features of the man. Roll some cooked white rice as the eyeballs of one of the man..
- Merry Christmas and Enjoy the meal..
It is a very easy, refreshing, simple, quick yet delicious and nutritious dish with absolutely no cooking required. In this blog post, I will show you how to prepare tofu with minced pork topping, a home-cooked tofu recipe well accepted among the Chinese in Malaysia. Tofu with minced pork is easy to cook, and most of all delicious with a bowl of fluffy, steaming hot white rice. Wipe dry the tofu with kitchen papers. In a large mixing bowl, stir to combine the pork mince, tofu, egg and marinade very well.