Ambrosia marshmallow salad#kidsrecipeschallege#12wksjikonichalle. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Send More Than A Card With Scrumptious Personalised Mallows.
Add drained pineapple and mandarin oranges to marshmallow mix. Ambrosia literally means 'food of the gods' but technically, it also means a dessert made with oranges and shredded pineapple. Some regions claim it is strictly a fruit salad blended together with mini marshmallows and coconut. You can cook Ambrosia marshmallow salad#kidsrecipeschallege#12wksjikonichalle using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ambrosia marshmallow salad#kidsrecipeschallege#12wksjikonichalle
- You need 1 of pkt marshmallow(150 grm).
- Prepare 1 of pomegranate.
- Prepare Half of cup dessicated coconut/dry coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1 bowl of yogurt or sour cream.
- It’s 2 PCs of kiwi fruit.
- Prepare 1 cup of water melon(seeded).
- It’s 1 cup of whipped cream.
- Prepare 8 PCs of blue berries.
But, other legions of fans claim it's not legit without tropical fruits and nuts. Ambrosia salad is a dessert salad made with canned pineapple, mandarin oranges, maraschino cherries, fresh grapes, marshmallows, and coconut. Many vintage salads use a base of Cool Whip; this version is an ambrosia with sour cream. Ambrosia is a creamy dessert salad that's served cold.
Ambrosia marshmallow salad#kidsrecipeschallege#12wksjikonichalle step by step
- Cut the kiwi and slice the blue berries.prepare all ingredients..
- In a bowl,combine all the ingredients.
- Add in the yogurt and the marshmallows. "Cut the marshmallows into sizes that u like,I diced into halves".
- Mix until well combined.
- Let it set in fridge for half hour for the marshmallows to soften.ready to serve how you like.
The name literally translates to "food of the gods" in Greek, and let me tell you – it does not disappoint. A traditional ambrosia has whipped topping, marshmallows, shredded coconut, mandarin oranges, and pineapple. Ambrosia Salad is filled with mandarin oranges, pineapple, maraschino cherries, coconut, and marshmallows and mixed in a fluffy cool whip! Quick and easy side dish that can be made in minutes with ingredients that are on hand! In a large bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut.