Cold Potato Salad. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Cold smoked potato salad by Celebration Generation is a bit of a departure from tradition, but is fantastic.
Add oil, minced onion and chopped celery; toss gently. A Creamy, Cold Dish, Perfect For Summer! Goes Well With Meatballs And Chicken. You can have Cold Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold Potato Salad
- It’s 8 of medium sized potatoes.
- You need 1 of small white onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of small cloves.
- It’s 3 of tablespons Green olives in oil and lemon.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sherry vinegar.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Cayenne pepper.
Directions Place potatoes into a large heavy-bottomed pot. Cover with cold water and place over medium heat. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, parsley, tarragon, garlic, cornichons, onions, and celery. A potato salad recipe is perfect side dish to serve at a picnic or barbecue – choose from a mayonnaise-loaded version or a Jersey Royals in a simple dressing.
Cold Potato Salad step by step
- Steam your potatoes till soft..
- Let cool, then peel and cut into bite sized cubes..
- Finely dice the white onion. Add to the potatoes.
- Mash your garlic clove and add to the potatoes and onions..
- Add the green olives and the capers..
- Add the olive oil and the vinegar. Season with salt, black and red peppers..
- Keep in the fridge covered for several hours. Serve as antipasti or as a side dish..
Drain in a colander and run under cold water to stop the cooking process. Once cooled, place into a mixing bowl with the spring onions. Season well then add the remaining ingredients. Place into a serving bowl, cover and chill until required. Gently boil the potatoes in salted water until tender.