Oatmeal blueberry muffins. Oatmeal Available From Holland & Barrett. Browse Our Food & Drink Range Online! Use Code LASTCHANCE At Checkout – Limited Time Only.
A moist and tender blueberry muffin made with oats and flour. These are lower in fat, too. They last long, but you can also freeze them. You can have Oatmeal blueberry muffins using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal blueberry muffins
- It’s 2 cup of Rolled oats.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flower.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 pints of Blueberries.
Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Thoroughly blend in the oil and egg. Stir in the oat mixture, and fold in blueberries. Spoon mixture into the prepared muffin tin.
Oatmeal blueberry muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add rolled oats to a bowl..
- Add milk and stir..
- In another bowl sift together flour,baking powder,salt and sugar..
- Add egg and oil to milk mixture and stir well..
- Pour into dry ingrediants and add blueberries..
- Optional : coat top of muffins with a pinch of brownsugar ..
- Optional : mix 2 tbs of jam into mixture for extra fruity flavor..
In another bowl, combine milk, egg and oil. Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients, mix until moist only. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Combine the egg, yogurt and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners; fill three-fourths full with batter.