My Sausage, Bacon & Poached Egg on Bagels Lunch 🥰. Buy The Finest Of German Delicacies With Uk's Leading Hot Dog & Sausage Supplier. Your Favourite Meat & Meatless Hot Dog Supplier In The Uk For All Your Culinary Needs. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Heat oil in large frying pan and fry the sausages and bacon until lightly browed.
One by one dunk a strip of bacon into the Worcestershire sauce, then wrap around a sausage. Place on a bed of rosemary and nestle in the onions. Cut the bacon rashers into strips, then wrap the sausages with one strip per sausage. You can cook My Sausage, Bacon & Poached Egg on Bagels Lunch 🥰 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Sausage, Bacon & Poached Egg on Bagels Lunch 🥰
- Prepare of Bacon grilled.
- Prepare of Pork Sausage fried in non stick pan.
- You need of Eggs poached.
- It’s of toasted Bagels.
Heat a large frying pan and brown the sausages, then place into a casserole dish. Fry the bacon in the frying pan until starting to brown and crisp and then add to the dish with the sausages. Fry along with the bacon and onion until browned. Fry up your bacon in a little oil until it begins to crisp, then add your carrot and onion.
My Sausage, Bacon & Poached Egg on Bagels Lunch 🥰 instructions
- Add the sausages to a non stick frying pan with only a tsp olive oil and shake them around so the brown all around. Grill the backen until browned and cooked..
- Cut the Bagels across and toast them in your toaster then butter and add open on the serving plates.
- Bring 2inch of water to the boil add 1 tsp apple cider vinegar and when boiled swirl it around then drop your egg in as near as you can..
- Add bacon to one half of the bagel then sausage either side. And add the poached egg to the other half Bagel. Enjoy.
Don't let them brown too much, you want them just soft and slightly caramelized. Add garlic and fry for a further minute or so. Remove from pan, place in a large mixing bowl and leave to cool. This new product looks and cooks like bacon, but it's sausage! These strips are fully cooked, made with premium cuts of pork and available in four new flavors: Original, Spicy, Maple Flavored and Chorizo.