Buffalo chicken pull apart bread. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Cut each biscuit in half horizontally and press into scant ¼-inch rounds. In medium bowl, combine butter, melted, with Buffalo-style hot sauce.
We then spread this filling in between layers of store-bought biscuit dough to make a loaf of bread that bakes into easily pulled apart pieces of soft bread lathered in buffalo chicken. While its easy to tear apart, you'll still probably want to eat it with a fork because its gooey goodness coats every inch of the biscuit dough. If you have a pizza stone place it in the oven to pre-heat as well (this will help the pull apart bread cook more evenly). You can cook Buffalo chicken pull apart bread using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken pull apart bread
- Prepare of chicken breasts cooked and shredded.
- You need of bag shredded mozzarella divided in half.
- Prepare of package of cream cheese softened.
- It’s of buffalo sauce divided.
- You need of pillsbury large biscuits.
- You need of Butter for greasing the pan.
- You need of Green onion or parsley for garnishing.
Dip each bread dough ball in melted butter and layer into the bundt cake. Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread This Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread is crazy delicious, wonderfully EASY and an epic crowd-pleasing appetizer perfect for Game Day and every party! It is your favorite warm, cheesy, decadent dip loaded with bacon then baked right into a buttery biscuit ring then dunked creamy Blue Cheese Dressing. This pull apart bread is simply the best…and so addicting.
Buffalo chicken pull apart bread step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Grease two loaf pans with butter..
- Mix shredded chicken and buffalo sauce and divide in half. Cut each biscuit in half and press out as thin as you can. Spread cream cheese on each piece and then with spoonfuls of chicken, and a pinch of cheese..
- Stack 3-4 on top of each other and place sideways in your loaf pan. Repeat until each pan is filled and top with remaining cheese. Cover with foil and bake 30-40 minutes until edges are golden brown. Top with diced green onions or dried parsley and serve with ranch or blue cheese on top..
Crusty ciabatta bread, stuffed with creamy homemade buffalo ranch chicken dip, topped with additional cheese. Oven baked until golden and crisp on the outside, but extra soft and melty in the center. Perfect for game day…and any other occasion in between. Roll the dough out super thin on a flour working surface. I had two leftover balls from the.