Broccoli Spaghetti Recipe. Broccoli pasta recipes; This competition is now closed. Try cheesy pasta bakes, simple pesto pasta and veggie pasta salads. Kids will love this healthier take on pesto and pasta.
Add garlic, olive oil, pepper and the water and bring to a boil. Break up the broccoli as it cooks so that the end result is a mushy, slightly chunky green sauce. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add the oil. You can have Broccoli Spaghetti Recipe using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Spaghetti Recipe
- You need of Spaghetti : 200gms Boiled.
- You need of Broccoli : 1 Cup Chopped.
- Prepare of Tomato : 2 Chopped.
- You need of Onion : 1 Sliced.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Pasta Sauce :.
- It’s of Mozzarella Cheese : 2 Tsp Grated.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Red Chili Powder :.
- It’s of Salt : As per taste.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Oil :.
If it is burning, add a little pasta. Cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water until al dente and, while it's cooking, carefully dip a mug into the pot and collect a mugful of the hot pasta water. Drain the pasta, tip into the. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and add the broccoli.
Broccoli Spaghetti Recipe step by step
- Heat oil in a pan add onion and sauté till light brown, add broccoli and cook for 2 minutes, add tomato, pasta sauce, red chili, salt and mix well..
- Now add boiled spaghetti and toss well..
- Garnish with mozzarella cheese and serve hot..
Drain but keep the water to boil your pasta in. Salt the water a little more and cook your pasta as per the cooking instructions on the packet. Drain, tip into a bowl and mash to a rough paste. Add the ricotta, lemon zest and juice, basil (reserving some to garnish) and seasoning and mix until smooth. Cook according to packet instructions and drain.