How to make Oats and Seeds bread. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Make Bread on eBay.
Smooth top with back of spoon dipped in cold water. In a seperate bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and whisk also to combine. Add the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk to combine, switching to a spatula if necessary. You can cook How to make Oats and Seeds bread using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of How to make Oats and Seeds bread
- It’s 2 cups of whole wheat flour/substitute all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of large banana.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey/maple syrup.
- You need 2 of medium sized eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of greek yoghurt / milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 3 tbsp of protein powder, optional.
- You need 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of flax seeds.
- You need of Toppings (optional).
- Prepare of Rolled oats.
- Prepare of Desiccated coconut.
- Prepare of Chai seeds.
- Prepare of Flax seeds.
Add in the oats, coconut and seeds and fold it into the batter. Mix till everything is well combined, don't overmix. Add oil, molasses, flax, sunflower seeds, oats, and salt. Mix in yeast mixture which should have risen nicely.
How to make Oats and Seeds bread instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana and add in all the wet ingredients. Whisk thoroughly to combine..
- In a seperate bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and whisk also to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk to combine, switching to a spatula if necessary. Add in the oats, coconut and seeds and fold it into the batter. Mix till everything is well combined, don't overmix..
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined loaf pan (grease the sides as well). And with wet hands, smooth the top of the bread making sure not to introduce excess water..
- Brush the top with melted butter and sprinkle the toppings on the bread if desired..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for 40 – 50 minutes. (Reduce the heat half way through baking if necessary.).
- After baking, let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then take it out. Let cool down to room temperature before slicing as it will crumble if hot..
- This bread can be sliced and frozen for a healthy snack or as part of meal prep. Serve and enjoy!.
Knead in white flour, adding until it is no longer sticky but is still soft. Allow to rise covered for an hour and a half, turning under every half hour. Instructions to make How to make Oats and Seeds bread : In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana and add in all the wet ingredients. In a seperate bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and whisk also to combine. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, seeds, salt, and yeast and stir to mix.