How to make Oats and Seeds bread. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. In a seperate bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and whisk also to combine. Add the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk to combine, switching to a spatula if necessary.
Add the oats, bread soda, salt & seeds and mix well until a thick dough is formed. Smooth top with back of spoon dipped in cold water. Add oil, molasses, flax, sunflower seeds, oats, and salt. You can cook How to make Oats and Seeds bread using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of How to make Oats and Seeds bread
- You need of whole wheat flour/substitute all purpose flour.
- You need of large banana.
- You need of honey/maple syrup.
- You need of medium sized eggs.
- You need of coconut oil.
- You need of greek yoghurt / milk.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- You need of protein powder, optional.
- You need of rolled oats.
- Prepare of desiccated coconut.
- You need of chia seeds.
- It’s of flax seeds.
- It’s of Toppings (optional).
- Prepare of Rolled oats.
- It’s of Desiccated coconut.
- Prepare of Chai seeds.
- Prepare of Flax seeds.
Mix in yeast mixture which should have risen nicely. Knead in white flour, adding until it is no longer sticky but is still soft. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, seeds, salt, and yeast and stir to mix. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add half the water and honey.
How to make Oats and Seeds bread instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana and add in all the wet ingredients. Whisk thoroughly to combine..
- In a seperate bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and whisk also to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk to combine, switching to a spatula if necessary. Add in the oats, coconut and seeds and fold it into the batter. Mix till everything is well combined, don't overmix..
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined loaf pan (grease the sides as well). And with wet hands, smooth the top of the bread making sure not to introduce excess water..
- Brush the top with melted butter and sprinkle the toppings on the bread if desired..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for 40 – 50 minutes. (Reduce the heat half way through baking if necessary.).
- After baking, let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then take it out. Let cool down to room temperature before slicing as it will crumble if hot..
- This bread can be sliced and frozen for a healthy snack or as part of meal prep. Serve and enjoy!.
Use a large wooden spoon, and begin to stir the water into the flour, adding additional water as you go. The dough should be a little shaggy but no flour should be visible. Mix together the yeast and warm water in a large measuring cup. Let the yeast mixture stand for a couple minutes, then pour in the oil and honey. (PRO TIP: melt/measure the oil in a measuring cup and then use the same measuring cup for the honey. In a large bowl, combine porridge oats, flour, baking powder and salt.