Spicy Oriental Chicken Snacks salad. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Instructions Combine all the chopped vegetables (leaving out the scallions) in a large bowl. Toss in the shredded roast chicken.
If you like spicy food, this Sichuan style spicy chicken salad will become one of your favorites. This robustly flavored Chinese style chicken salad is great on steamed rice. In a large salad bowl, toss the cabbage, cucumber, carrots, cilantro and onions. You can have Spicy Oriental Chicken Snacks salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Oriental Chicken Snacks salad
- You need of Recipe for 10 persons.
- Prepare 20 of x 4 Oriental Chicken Snacks OrienBites http://www.foodempire.be/fr_FR/oriental-chicken-snacks/.
- Prepare of For the spicy salad :.
- It’s 400 g of white cabbage strips.
- Prepare 400 of cucumber slices.
- Prepare 800 g of spaghetti cooked al dente.
- Prepare 4 dl of sushi vinegar.
- You need 100 g of cane sugar.
- It’s 1 dl of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 dl of Chili Sauce.
- It’s of Fresh chopped parsley.
Add the chicken and toss again. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Serve the salad as is or with toasted sesame seeds and crispy wonton strips if desired. In a large bowl, combine and toss salad ingredients except for scallions.
Spicy Oriental Chicken Snacks salad instructions
- Place the cabbage into the cane sugar mixed with sushi vinegar..
- Let it boil and marinate..
- Mix the marinated white cabbage with cucumber and spaghetti..
- Mix the soy sauce with chilli sauce and chopped parsley..
- Fry the Chicken Snack crispy..
- Arrange the cold spaghetti salad and arrange thereby the Chicken Snack..
In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Taste and add some salt, if you like. Pour about two-thirds of dressing on salad, or dress to taste. The spicy shredded chicken is the main protein of the salad. The chicken was made with the convenience of a rotisserie chicken breast from the supermarket deli, so there is no-cooking involved.