Chicken Pasta Primavera (With Veggies). Artisan fresh pasta handmade by our chefs, delivered to your doorstep. Get In Touch With Our Professional Team To Find Out More About Our Range. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Add the pasta, cheese, salt and pepper to skillet; cook and stir until heated through. For sauce, in a small saucepan heat oil over medium. Add the water, cheese, salt and black pepper. You can cook Chicken Pasta Primavera (With Veggies) using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pasta Primavera (With Veggies)
- You need 2 of Chicken breast skinless whole.
- You need 400 gm of Penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic mince.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning blend.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parsley dried.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thyme.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1 cup of Veggies of choice (Corn, red bell pepper and spring onions mixed).
This chicken pasta primavera is actually easier than most pasta recipes and the best part is that it's loaded with veggies. So if you have a family that sticks up their noses at vegetables, then this is a fantastic choice. The veggies are roasted on high heat and you don't need to blanch them. But roasting them in the pan, makes them.
Chicken Pasta Primavera (With Veggies) instructions
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and drain..
- In a pan, heat olive oil and butter..
- Saute garlic mince and all the veggies for about 3 to 4 minutes..
- Remove them onto a plate and set aside..
- Season chicken with salt and freshly ground pepper along with the Italian seasoning..
- Add it to the same pan. Cover and cook for nearly 5 minutes until it is fork tender..
- Add this to the pot with pasta and throw in the veggies too followed by heavy cream..
- Mix well and allow to simmer for a minute or two..
- Garnish with parsley and thyme. Also top with some grated parmesan..
- Serve this with the chicken breast as it is or can cut it into long strips..
- A complete family meal that can become a regular on your dinner rotation..
Add in pasta and cook until al dente. While pasta is cooking, in a large skillet or frying pan, add in olive oil and cook the chicken pieces. Once chicken is thoroughly cooked, add in cream, parmesan cheese, butter, carrots , onion, broccoli, and seasonings. This creamy Chicken Primavera recipe is a fresh combination of vegetables, pasta, chicken and herbs in a light garlic Parmesan sauce. Serve the colorful, satisfying dish with a side of crusty garlic bread for the ultimate family-friendly meal.