Easy Cheesy Potato Bake. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Check Out Easy Cheesy on eBay.
Peel the potatoes, slice thinly, rinse under cold water. Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer. Add all remaining ingredients except mozzarella. You can have Easy Cheesy Potato Bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Potato Bake
- It’s 6 large of Potatoes.
- Prepare 4 large of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Buffalo or Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Crushed Bacon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Scallions.
- It’s 1 cup of Grated Cheese.
Place the potato slices into a large bowl, pour over the cream mixture, sage leaves and half the cheese. Easy Cheesy Potato Bake Is there anything more comforting than cheesy potatoes? Add the cheddar, mustard, thyme, salt and pepper. Don't cook them too long or they'll fall apart when you drop them into the casserole dish.
Easy Cheesy Potato Bake instructions
- Wash & cut potatoes into small cubes (the smaller the better as they will cook faster). I did not peel them, however that is up to your preference..
- Add potatoes to a large skillet on HIGH with olive oil (or butter) inside. Add salt, pepper & oregano for flavor & taste. Cook for about 15-20 minutes or when tender (stick a fork in the potatoes to test)..
- Next, chop up your chicken breasts in small cubes as well. Add some more olive oil to the same pan that you cooked your potatoes in on HIGH. Cook for about 15-20 or until tender. For seasoning, I added Garlic Powder & pepper..
- Combine cooked potatoes & chicken in a bowl. Add Buffalo or Hot Sauce (I used Frank's) & Ranch Dressing. Mix well until desired taste..
- Set oven to 350° & add your potatoe & chicken mix to a pan. I added a layer of cheese in the middle, then topped it more cheese, crushed (COOKED) bacon & scallions..
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is fully melted. Cool for 10 minutes then enjoy!!.
Cut the potatoes into paper-thin slices. Add the cheddar, mustard, thyme, salt and pepper. Place a thin layer of potatoes on the base of an oven proof dish. Sprinkle with cheese and dollops of the creamy mix. Repeat these layers using all of the potatoes.