Eggless Chocolate Cake with Chocolate pudding. ABOUT Eggless Chocolate Pudding Cake RECIPE. You make the batter and add lots of water to it. Then you bake wondering if it will turn out well.
It is a cake and a pudding as well. For the chocolate pudding In a saucepan, combine milk, cream, chocolate and coffee bring it to a simmer over medium heat. In a separate bowl, stir together sugar, cornflour and cocoa. You can cook Eggless Chocolate Cake with Chocolate pudding using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Cake with Chocolate pudding
- It’s of Chocolate cake.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of maida.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 TSP of baking soda.
- You need 1 TSP of baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 1 TSP of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of Chocolate pudding.
- You need 2.5 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chopped.
- It’s 2 TSP of coffee powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 TSP of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare 100 gm of peanut chikki.
Once the cream mixture comes to a simmer, gradually add this to the dry ingredients and whisk well. Instructions In a saucepan, combine milk, cream, chocolate and coffee bring it to a simmer over medium heat. In a separate bowl, stir together sugar, cornflour and cocoa. Once the cream mixture comes to a simmer, gradually add this to the dry ingredients and whisk well.
Eggless Chocolate Cake with Chocolate pudding instructions
- Sift all the dry ingredients of the cake and keep aside.
- Mix the wet ingredients together and then mix with dry ingredients.
- Pour in a greased round cake mould and bake for half an hour in a pre heated O T G at 175 c.
- Insert a toothpick in middle to check if the cake is baked properly.
- Cool the cake and make the pudding to be filled inside the cake.
- Mix the ingredients of the pudding and cook till the pudding boils..Cool the pudding.
- Scoop out the centre of the cake and fill with the delicious chocolate pudding.
- Blend the peanut Chikki in a mixer and garnish it on the top.
- Serve chilled.
HOW TO MAKE EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE. Alternating layers of milk-soaked Maria cookies and soft, creamy chocolate buttercream are all you need for this deceptively delicious dessert that also happens to be just so easy to make. Transfer the pudding to individual glasses or bowls. Cover with a cling wrap / plastic wrap. Once it cools, keep it in fridge for a few hours before serving.