Poached Egg Curry. Here's the recipe of Poached Egg curry, something you can whip up in a jiffy. This curry goes very well with Roti, bread, Appam etc. How to Make Poached Egg Curry Put oil, onion, garlic, ginger and green chillies in a flat glass pie dish and put it in the microwave.
Add the coconut milk, salt and tamarind with. For tempering: Heat sunflower oil in a small wok. Add chopped onion and stir at regular intervals. You can have Poached Egg Curry using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Poached Egg Curry
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of large Onion.
- You need of medium Tomatoes (pureed).
- It’s of Slit Green Chillies.
- It’s of Ginger.
- It’s of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare of Garam Masala Powder.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- You need of mustard seed.
- It’s of Fennel seeds.
- It’s of black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Coriander leaves.
- You need of Curry leaves.
Once the onions turn golden brown. Serve the egg curry with hot steamed rice, chapatti or idiyappams. Chop the onion, ginger, garlic in a food processor finely. Then heat a pan with oil and spluter mustard and fennel.
Poached Egg Curry instructions
- 1. Chop the onion, ginger, garlic in a food processor finely.Then heat a pan with oil and spluter mustard and fennel. Add the onion, green chillies and saute until light brown..
- Now add all the spice powders and pureed tomatoes.Saute until oil leaves the sides of the pan. Add the coconut milk, half cup of water and salt. As the boil comes lower the flame and mix the curry..
- Now take one egg, break them slowly and drop it into the curry with out breaking the yolk. Drop all the eggs in the same way. Close with a glass lid and allow to cook for 4-5 minutes..
- Once you see that the eggs are cooked. Switch of the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or rotis..
Add the onion, green chillies and saute until light brown. You'll have to lift the lid to monitor how the eggs are cooking. Muttai Kuzhambu / poached egg curry recipe – an easy South Indian style curry of poached eggs. This egg curry has eggs dropped in a flavorful gravy instead of the usual boiled eggs being added to a curry. The eggs get cooked in the gravy absorbing all the flavors of the curry.