Easy Potato Salad. Food you never knew you wanted. Recipe Inspiration For Quick And Healthy Family Meals Boil the potatoes until tender in salted water. Drain in a colander and run under cold water to stop the cooking process.
A potato salad recipe is perfect side dish to serve at a picnic or barbecue – choose from a mayonnaise-loaded version or a Jersey Royals in a simple dressing. Scrape into a large bowl and leave to cool. Place the whole potatoes in a large pot of salted water. You can have Easy Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Potato Salad
- You need 6 medium of to large Desiree potatoes.
- It’s 3 stick of Spring onion, sliced.
- You need 1/3 cup of Fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peas and corn, cooked and cooled.
- It’s 3 of Rasher bacon, diced and fried.
- You need 150 ml of Sour cream.
- Prepare 100 ml of Whole egg mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Squirt of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
Drain; let the potatoes cool until you can handle them. Find loads of easy and delicious potato salad recipes – we have classic potato salads, warm new potato salads, sweet potato salads and lots more. A potato salad with a creamy dressing is always a winner, and the version here, with cucumber, spring onions and fresh herbs, is sure to become a firm favourite with your family. Gently boil the potatoes in salted water until tender.
Easy Potato Salad instructions
- Chop spuds into even sized bits. (2 to 3 cm).
- Drop into boiling water and cook until still firm but cooked through..
- Cool under cold running water to stop cooking process..
- Now you simply fold through other ingredients gently and serve. Serves many sides- good for when you've got a bunch if people around and very tasty- Enjoy!.
Drain and leave to cool slightly. Whisk the mustard with the vinegar and slowly add the olive oil. Add the chopped shallots and parsley and season well with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Slice the cooked potatoes in half and dress with the shallot and parsley vinaigrette. A simple potato and radish salad recipe that is easy, refreshing – and perfect for.