Spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Spiralize sweet potatoes with the smallest noodle blade using your spiralizer ( this can also be done with a cheese. Cook Spicy Salsa: Heat a medium heavy-duty pan to high heat.
Spiralize sweet potatoes with the smallest noodle blade using your spiralizer ( this can also be done with a cheese. Cook Spicy Salsa: Heat a medium heavy-duty pan to high heat. Add oil, onions and whole garlic. You can have Spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes spiralize.
- Prepare 12 oz of chicken shredded.
- It’s 8 of dried chilies.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained rinsed.
- Prepare 4 large of tomatoes on a vine.
- You need 1 large of onion quatered.
- You need 3 clove of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mexi cheese.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1 cup of corn frozen.
Bring to a rolling simmer and cover. While thats boiling saute onions and garlic. Spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole masterchefBilly. Slice halfway through the sweet potatoes lengthwise, careful not to pierce through the center.
Spiralize sweet potato chicken casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 400.Add 8 dried chilies to a pot of boiling water. Bring to a rolling simmer and cover. Cook about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook together for 12 minutes at medium simmer. ** cook chicken in water if you dont have left over shredded chicken in the fridge **.
- While thats boiling saute onions and garlic. Cook about 5 minutes. Set aside..
- Take out chilies and tomatoes. Cut stim and deseed chilies. Take the skin off the tomatoes. Add to a blender. Blend to smooth. Add onions. Add cumin , salt and pepper.
- Add shredded chicken, black beans, and corn . Mix. Add sauce. Mix ..
- Spiralize your sweet potatoes. Add into a casserole dish..
- Pour chicken mix on top of spiral potatoes. Add cheese on top . Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 55 minutes. Enjoy.
Spiralize on Blade A to yield chip slices. Spread ½ cup of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of the baking dish. Arrange sweet potato slices in a single layer, overlapping slightly to cover up any little gaps. With Bella Spiralizer on linguine setting, spiralize sweet potatoes into long strands, trimming with clean kitchen sheers as needed. Toss together chicken, salsa, enchilada sauce, black beans, corn, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper.