Vickys Pork Mince Pasta Bolognese, GF DF EF SF NF & Tomato Free. Great recipe for Vickys Pork Mince Pasta Bolognese, GF DF EF SF NF & Tomato Free. Tip the pork into the dish with the beef and put the pan back on the heat with the remaining oil. Tip the meat back into the pan and add the passata, purée, wine and oregano.
To make the bolognese, fry the onion, carrot, celery, garlic and thyme in a splash of olive oil until the vegetables start to soften and caramelise slightly. Add the pork and brown before adding the tomatoes, wine, sugar (if using) and Balsamic. This is a pork based Bolognese with pork mince and bacon, it is also full of vegetables like celery and carrot. You can cook Vickys Pork Mince Pasta Bolognese, GF DF EF SF NF & Tomato Free using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pork Mince Pasta Bolognese, GF DF EF SF NF & Tomato Free
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 750 grams of minced pork.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 6 of large mushrooms, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vickys Gluten-Free Worcestershire Sauce, recipe link below.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 150 ml of hot ham stock.
- Prepare 750 grams of Vickys Tomato-Free Tomato Sauce, recipe link below.
- You need 400 grams of gluten-free pasta fusilli or spaghetti.
Serve with fresh or dried pasta. It will feed four people, but if you need to make dinner for more people, all you have to do is double up on the quantities. Spaghetti is such an iconic pasta for bolognese, and you can certainly use it here, but using a short, tubular pasta like rigatoni or penne is highly recommended. You can have Easy spaghetti eggplant.
Vickys Pork Mince Pasta Bolognese, GF DF EF SF NF & Tomato Free instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry off the mince until it's evenly browned.
- Add the onion and cook through, then pour off the juices from the pan.
- Add in the mushroom, herbs, garlic, worchestershire, 'tomato' sauce and stock then turn to a low simmer. Adjust seasonings to taste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332955-vickys-tomato-free-tomato-pasta-sauce-ketchup-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta stirring continuously so it doesn't stick together. Cook for around 8-10 minutes or follow the pack instructions. When you can throw a piece at your kitchen cupboard and it sticks, it's done!.
- Drain the pasta and stir it through the bolognese.
- Serve with a nice gluten-free garlic bread or dinner roll. I have a free-from garlic bread posted.
- You can obviously use wheat pasta, regular pasta sauce & worchestershire if preferred.
One Pot Spaghetti with Pork Bolognese. One Pot Spaghetti with Pork Bolognese. We can all agree that less time spent washing up means more time to eat spag bol. That's why we've made this lighter version of the family favourite, with pork mince, fresh thyme and lots of veg – and just the one cooking pot required, so there's more spaghetti enjoyment time for. Simple veggie dish with great colour and flavour, kids love it!