Our Family's Easy Potato Salad. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Slice the cucumber, sprinkle with salt and.
Even if it contains paprika 🙂 Jump to Recipe. Potato salad is a classic side dish for barbecue parties and picnics and so easy to make ahead of time. This is my family's favorite potato salad recipe loaded with soft gold potatoes, eggs, onions, and a simple mayo dressing. You can cook Our Family's Easy Potato Salad using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Our Family's Easy Potato Salad
- Prepare 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 slices Ham.
- It’s 1 small of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise, to taste.
It's an easy and delicious side with will compliment all the grilled meats, sandwiches, and salads. Hi Friend Today I am sharing How to make Potato Salad with Eggs and Mayonnaise,It is easy and healthy recipe its one of our family Favorites Potato Salad Re. If you read my Kale & Leek Potato Gratin recipe, you know that waxy potatoes, the white or red ones, hold their shape better when cooked. Refrigerate to chill, then serve and enjoy!
Our Family's Easy Potato Salad step by step
- Here are all the ingredients you need..
- Slice the cucumber, sprinkle with salt and leave for a while. When it starts to exude moisture, rinse in water and squeeze out very well. Cut the ham into 1 cm squares..
- Wash the potatoes, put into a plastic bag and microwave for 8 to 9 minutes. Turn them over halfway through so that they become tender all the way through..
- Peel the potatoes while they're still hot, and crush with a fork..
- Add the ingredients from Step 2, a pinch of sugar and some salt to the potatoes and mix..
- Add as much mayonnaise as you like, mix well and it's done. (I used about 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.).
Add the potatoes to a large pot, and add water to cover them. Heat on high heat, and boil the potatoes until fork tender. Transfer the cooked, but not mushy potatoes, to a colander. Our Family's Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Salad. This is truly a family tradition during the summer months.