Chocolate Brioche Bread. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! To make vanilla brioche with chocolate chips, follow the main recipe but leave out the melted chocolate.
Beat the eggs together in a large. Meanwhile, cream together the butter and the sugar in a mixing bowl using a wooden spoon until creamy. Finally, add the chopped chocolate chunks to the. You can cook Chocolate Brioche Bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brioche Bread
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of instant yeast.
- It’s of warm water.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of large egg.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of Chocolate spread.
- It’s of dark chocolate.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- You need of Small pinch of salt.
On a lightly floured surface, turn out Basic Brioche Dough. Punch down dough, and sprinkle chocolate onto dough. Your hands (or your kid's hands) will be a bit of a mess but that's ok. I suppose you could use a spoon but what's the fun in that?
Chocolate Brioche Bread step by step
- Mix all the ingredienta in a bowl and stir slowly until combine in a mixer. Then increase the speed for 8 min..
- Cover the dough and let it rest in a fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight..
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate. Pour powdered sugar and cocoa powder and mix them well until no lump..
- Divide the dough into 4. For each dough, roll it until it spread evenly. Then spread the chocolate mixture equally..
- Fold the dough 2 times and cut it into 8. Braided the dough nicely. Let it rise for another 1 hour or double it size..
- Bake the bread for 20 min at 180C. Enjoy!.
Butter a large bowl and set aside. Add the yeast and mix on medium-high speed until well combined. Treat yourself to a continental breakfast with this rich, buttery brioche bread packed with chocolate chips. The kids love it and the adults won't complain! Add all the dough ingredients, except the chocolate chips, to a large mixing bowl or to the bucket of your bread machine, and knead.