Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork. Great recipe for Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork. Whenever we want to eat meat, I make this juicy, soft dish that the children can easily eat too. The seasoning combines all the flavors I like.
Combine water and cornstarch until smooth; add. Instructions Peel the garlic clove and the ginger. Then, using a microplane grater, grate the ginger and garlic clove. You can have Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork
- You need 600 grams of Pork shoulder or roast meat, for ginger pork.
- You need of Flavoring ingredients:.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake (a no-salt added type).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of + 1/2 tablespoon Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin (a no-salt added type).
- Prepare 1 large of piece Freshly grated ginger.
Place olive oil in a pan over medium heat and place the pork chops in the pan. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic and ginger until smooth; set aside. Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat. Reduce the heat, then add the soy and honey mixture, stirring and cooking until the sauce bubbles and thickens. (this step is optional) Using the tip of a sharp knife, cut the connecting tissue (the tissue separating red meat and.
Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork instructions
- Mix all the flavoring ingredients (marinade) together and pour it into a flat container..
- Make some cuts along the grain in the pork and cut notches into the sinews..
- Marinate the meat for at least 30 minutes, making sure it's coated in the marinade..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, spread out the pork slices and cook..
- Transfer the pork to serving plates and serve with your favorite vegetables on the side. It's even better if you serve it with some grated ginger..
Mix ginger sauce ingredients in a bowl. Season the meat with salt and pepper. In a large non-stick frying pan, heat oil on medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, cook the meat in a single layer, flipping over once the bottom is golden brown. In a small pan, heat the marmalade, orange juice, ginger and hoisin sauce, stirring until the marmalade has dissolved.