Chocolate pudding. Your Delicious Spoonable Dessert Is Just A Refrigerator Away. Spoonable Desserts W/ Your Favorite Candy Flavor. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers.
In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt. In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and milk. Heat this mixture to a scalding temperature, then whisk it into the egg cornstarch mixture. You can have Chocolate pudding using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate pudding
- It’s 100 gm of Dark chocolate.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need As needed of Dairy milk for garnishing.
Pour everything back into the saucepan and cook over high heat until the pudding thickens into a luscious, silky consistency. Pour into dishes and serve as directed above. Directions In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Chocolate pudding instructions
- In a vessel add sugar, cornflour, cocoa powder,salt mix well.
- Add milk & mix well.
- On the stove cook the mixture till it become thick.
- Now add chocolate & heavy cream mix well. Remove frm heat add vanilla essence stir..
- Pour in a bowl & garnish wth dairy milk crumbs. Refrigerate it..
Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. In a medium saucepan, off heat, whisk together sugar, cornstarch, and salt. If making chocolate pudding, add cocoa powder. Very gradually (a few tablespoons at a time) whisk in milk, taking care to dissolve cornstarch. Chocolate pudding can be the basis for countless easy dessert recipes.