Beef, Mash, and Gravy. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Here is how you do it. The ingredients needed to cook Beef, Mash, and Gravy: Take of Beef.
Carve the beef into thin slices and arrange on plates with the mashed potatoes. Beef, Mash, and Gravy is something which I have loved my entire life. This Beef Tips & Gravy Meal is one that my family loves. You can cook Beef, Mash, and Gravy using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef, Mash, and Gravy
- Prepare of Beef.
- It’s 2 pounds of Sirloin beef.
- It’s 2-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Mash.
- It’s 2 pound of potatoes russet.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s As needed of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 10 ounces of canned evaporated milk.
- It’s of Gravy.
- It’s 1 of medium bell pepper green.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 quart of beef broth.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of beef trimmings.
- You need 1/2 of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
It's delicious, easy to prepare and cost effective, too. Some may say it's a rich sugary dessert, some a hearty bowl of soup. Sausage with Onion Gravy and Mashed Potato – affectionately known as "Bangers and Mash" – is one of the greatest of all comfort foods. Just a good old fashioned meal!
Beef, Mash, and Gravy instructions
- Wash the bell pepper and char it over a flame..
- Peel, wash, and cut the potatoes into chunks. Put into a pot of water just enough to cover it. Add salt and bring to a boil..
- Take the pepper off the fire and put into a ziploc bag. Trim off the tough membrane and connecting tissue..
- Scrape the pepper. Cut the stem part off. Then dice the peppers..
- Fry the the trimmings in 2 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season the beef with salt and pepper. When the trimmings are cooked chop into little pieces..
- Sear the beef in the oil and butter mixture. Turn after 7 minutes. Check your potatoes if fork tender remove from heat and drain..
- When both sides are seared on each side remove and place in a hot cast iron skillet. Turn to low heat turn every 7 minutes. Add pepper to the butter and oil mixture. Sauté till tender. Dice the onion. Sauté for 7 minutes..
- Add the flour and another tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter. Keep turning the beef..
- Stir the flour well cook 7 minutes then add the beef broth. Stir often it will start thickening..
- When all the bits/ goodies are off the bottom of pan add the red wine vinegar. Stir till thick as you like then remove from heat..
- Drain the potatoes add butter and evaporated milk. Then whip them till nice and creamy..
- The steak are to my desired doneness. Add mash to a plate make a crater and fill with gravy. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Add mash to a plate make a crater and fill with gravy. This picture is me and my oldest daughter. I love Asian, Mediterranean, and Southern food. I can be reached on kik messenger I. Beef, Mash, and Gravy step by step.