Healthy carrot / zucchini "pasta". Family pasta maker supplying Michelin starred restaurants now selling directly. Food you never knew you wanted. Delicious Pasta food delivered by Deliveroo.
The pasta is sauteed with roasted carrot and zucchini which is then topped with a tangy herb flavoured tomato sauce. Serve it along with garlic bread. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. You can have Healthy carrot / zucchini "pasta" using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy carrot / zucchini "pasta"
- It’s 4 of carrots (or zucchinis or half of each).
- It’s 2/3 cup of (or more) of any pasta sauce you prefer (i.e. marinara sauce, mince meat, peanut sauce, carbonara sauce etc).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of grated cheese.
Plunge eggs into a bowl of. You'll need a potato peeler and you have to peel each carrot (and/or zucchini) until it's so thin that you can't possibly peel it anymore. Once you're done with step one you'll have carrot (and/or zucchini) noodles! Wash and trim the zucchini and the carrots and grate them.
Healthy carrot / zucchini "pasta" step by step
- This is the most "difficult" and boring part of the preparation. You'll need a potato peeler and you have to peel each carrot (and/or zucchini) until it's so thin that you can't possibly peel it anymore. The time this takes depends on the size of the carrots but it's generally ~6 mins per carrot..
- Once you're done with step one you'll have carrot (and/or zucchini) noodles! They may seem like a lot but they'll shrink in size later on..
- Throw all of the "noodles" into a frying pan and cook for ~3-5 mins, until they're as soft as you like your pasta to be. You don't need to add any oil but you gotta stir and move them around a lot..
- Turn off the heat and add your favorite sauce (that you've already prepared before starting with this recipe)..
- Transfer to bowls..
- Top with a generous amount of grated cheese (I find that the taste of the carrots is too strong without cheese) and enjoy!.
Carrot and zucchini pasta is mixed with a creamy, avocado cucumber sauce for a simple, delicious and vegan zucchini noodle recipe. And while it's simple, it's packed with so much flavor that I guarantee you'll be making it again and again. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Now add sugar and mix it. You should be able to find all of the ingredients in any grocery store.