Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad. Remove leaves from cauliflower head, core, and cut into bite-sized florets. Combine miso paste and soy sauce in a large mixing bowl. Mix miso with water until well mixed in a medium bowl.
The roasted cauliflower adds the perfect crunchy texture. You will want to make this salad often. Miso-roasted whole cauliflower with veg salad. You can cook Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- Prepare 1 of large head of cauliflower, sliced in 1 inch steaks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of miso, I used red, yellow miso was in the original recipe.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce or tamari.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic crushed and chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of I tsp sesame oil.
- Prepare 5-6 of large fresh red shiso leaves, chopped.
- It’s 1-2 inch of piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 a lime.
The Recipe For Making Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad. The following is an easy way to make it. Ingredients Required To Make Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad. These miso garlic roasted cauliflower are great as a side with rice or in a salad.
Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad instructions
- Heat oven to 450° F..
- Break sliced cauliflower into flowerets..
- Mix miso with water until well mixed in a medium bowl. Add olive oil, soy sauce, mirin, Sriracha and garlic. Toss cauliflower in mixture..
- Arrange cauliflower on a shallow pan and roast 15-20 minutes..
- Flip or stir cauliflower on the baking pan and cook for 10-15 mins more..
- Take cauliflower out of the oven and let cool for 10 minutes..
- Add chopped red shiso, sesame oil, grated ginger and lime juice to roasted cauliflower. Toss or mix well..
- Serve as a side dish..
I love serving these as a snack. If you have leftovers you can store them in the fridge and just quickly bake them in the oven before serving once more. They would also be really tasty with this classic tofu scramble or with this smoky pasta salad. And what kind do you use in thise garlic. Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site.