Chicken Namban Japanese dish / Children's acclaimed recipe. Flake the egg, add mayonnaise and sugar mix it well. Chicken Nanban is a type of Japanese fried chicken and an easy authentic Japanese recipe. This makes for a perfect meal or snack for kids.
Great recipe for Chicken Nanban-zuke. 'Nanban-zuke' is a Japanese dish of marinated fried fish. I usually use fish called 'Aji' but other meaty fish are also suitable. Chicken Breast is a popular alternative. You can have Chicken Namban Japanese dish / Children's acclaimed recipe using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Namban Japanese dish / Children's acclaimed recipe
- Prepare 600 g of Chicken thigh.
- It’s 6 Tbs of Starch.
- Prepare of (Seasoning chicken).
- It’s 1 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Sake or White wine.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare of (Tartar sauce).
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Milk.
- It’s 6 Tbs of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- It’s of (Sweet vinegar sauce).
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbs of Sake or White wine.
- You need 2 Tbs of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of Starch.
It's much easier to prepare than it looks. Heat Oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. It doesn't have to be deep. We are making Tsukesoba Kamo Nanban-style with chicken instead of duck.
Chicken Namban Japanese dish / Children's acclaimed recipe instructions
- Cut chicken thigh into bite size then add a seasonings and mix it well..
- (Tartar sauce) Crack 2 eggs into a heat resistant bowl and add milk then mix it well. Put it in microwave 600w for 90 seconds without cover. Flake the egg, add mayonnaise and sugar mix it well. This is the quick recipe for tartar sauce !.
- Dredge chicken in starch then place it in a pan. Pour 2 Tbs oil on the chicken starts high heat, when it gets high temperature change to medium heat and cook for 5 min. Turn it over and stay 5 min again, then crisp it over with high heat on the end. Leave it on a paper towel for a moment..
- Wash a pan and cool down it then put all the seasonings for sweet vinegar sauce on it, when the starch melt turn it on high heat. Once it boiled turn it off and put the chicken back into a pan then mix it lightly..
- Presentation time ♬ with salad and tomato (^^♪ It's also good for sandwich !! Bon Appetit.
- The cooking video on YouTube → "Coozy Life Chicken" Have a good cooking time guys (^_-)-☆.
The original version of this recipe is known as Kamo Seiro Soba. Since kamo, duck meat isn't easily available in Japan, chicken is often used in home cooking. The savory umami of chicken and shiitake makes the broth absolutely delicious! From miso chicken to chicken katsu to teriyaki meatballs, here are our best Japanese chicken recipes – approved by kids and adults alike. With so many delicious options, you're sure to find something you'll want to make for dinner tonight.