Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce. Your vegetables rolls are ready, Enjoy! Great recipe for Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce. #meatless #oilless #quarantinemenuidea It's been almost four months, Sunday has become my lazy day to cook. Not because I don't want to cook.
Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce Prepare of For the Vegetables:. You need of Shredded purple cabbage. You can have Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce
- Prepare of For the Vegetables:.
- It’s of Shredded lettuce.
- You need of Shredded purple cabbage.
- You need of Red bell pepper cut it into thin matchsticks.
- Prepare of Green bell peppers (jalapeño) cut it into thin matchsticks.
- Prepare of Cut celery into lengthwise.
- It’s of Cut mango into lengthwise (you can replace it with avocado).
- It’s of Chopped cilantro and basil.
- Prepare of To wraps:.
- It’s of Rice paper wrappers (you can find at Asian store).
- Prepare of Note: In this recipe I used two sheets of rice paper wrappers in every roll.
- Prepare of For Peanut Sriracha sauce:.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of sugar (depending how much sweetness you like).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayennes powder (optional).
- You need to taste of Soy sauce.
- You need 1-2 tsp of or more lemon juice (you can replaced it with rice vinegar).
- It’s of Sriracha (optional).
- You need of Water as needed (sorry I didn’t measure the water, I just added little by little until I reach the right consistency).
Vibrant, fresh, and full of crunch, these rainbow rolls instantly whisk you away to somewhere more tropical! Traditional in Vietnam, Gỏi cuốn, fresh spring rolls are either packed full of crunchy vegetables, pork, or prawns. The addition of a sweet and salty peanut dipping sauce makes these rolls the perfect snack, starter, or oriental side. I love the crunchy fresh vegetables with the peanut dipping sauce.
Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce step by step
- To prepare the dipping sauce: Simply add all the sauce ingredient in the blender except lemon juice, then add water. Blend it until smooth. If it isn’t enough water, then add a little water at a time until you reach the consistency you want. Add lime juice, and taste it. Set asides..
- To set up the spring roll station: Fill a large bowl with warm water to soaked/wet the rice paper sheets..
- Usually I arranged all my vegetables like this. It makes it easier for me to reach them..
- Prepared two plates. One for rolling and another one to put the rolls after rolled..
- To roll: Quickly dip two sheets of rice papers (you can use one sheet)in the lukewarm water to moisten the entire surface of the paper..
- Lay the wet rice papers on the plate. Place the shredded lettuce close to the bottom edge of the paper, then continue arrange a small pinch each of the vegetables..
- Grab the lower edge of the rice paper and lettuce and start rolling up the spring roll, fold in the right and left sides, then finish rolling up the spring roll all the way to the end..
- Repeat the rolling process with the rest of the ingredients. Then cut the spring rolls into 2 or 4 depending on the length of the rolls you made. (Mine, I cut each roll into 4 sizes of sushi rolls).
- Lastly plating your vegetables rolls beautifully, and serve with peanut sauce (I added the sriracha into peanut sauce just before serving, and mixed it together)..
- Your vegetables rolls are ready, Enjoy!.
Feel free to add tofu or another source of protein as you wish, but I kind of like these in all their veggie glory. For the sauce, heat the veg oil in a small pan and gently fry garlic, ginger and chilli. Add peanut butter, soy sauce, coconut milk, lime juice & simmer for a couple of minutes. To assemble the rolls, dip a rice paper into a shallow bowl of cold water until it begins to soften (don't soak!) and place on a plate. Heat your avocado oil in a frying pan.