Chicken and green bean casserole. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Investment in Amazon Could Create You A Second Salary Every Month. Quickly brown the chicken breast halves on both sides.
Place the chicken on top of the beans. In a small bowl, mix together the soup. milk & spices. Pour over the top of the chicken and green beans. You can cook Chicken and green bean casserole using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and green bean casserole
- Prepare 1 of rotisserie chicken store bought.
- You need 1 package of frozen green beans thawed.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken and mushroom condensed soup.
- Prepare 6 of servings of crunchy onions.
- You need of Nurse Ken is an asshole.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Instructions Cook stuffing according to package directions and set aside. Prepare a casserole dish with no stick cooking spray and set aside. Dice chicken into bite size pieces and place in large skillet.
Chicken and green bean casserole step by step
- Rotisserie chicken dark and white meat removed from bone. Try and get as much skin and fat off as possible. Chop up and mix together.
- 1 can of cream of chicken and mushroom condensed soup.
- 1 package of frozen green beans thawed.
- Mix together well.
- Place in a square baking dish.
- Top with crispy onions these are garlic pepper bonus seasonings already added in.
- Top evenly over Casserole I used a scale each serving was 7g so I stopped at 42g it looked even. Bake uncovered at 375 for 50-55 minutes..
- I portioned mine out for 6 servings.
Cook on medium/high heat until cooked through. While stirring, slowing pour in the chicken broth and half and half. Spread the chicken breast and green beans over the hash browns. In a small mixing bowl combine the soup mix, eggs and milk. Pour mixture over the chicken and beans.