Easy Apple Cake. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Whisk eggs and sugar until foamy.
Pour into the prepared cake tin. Beat butter, sugar, vanilla sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, salt and milk with a whisk into a smooth batter. Pour batter into a greased pie dish and smooth out the top. You can have Easy Apple Cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Apple Cake
- You need 250 g of pancake mix〇.
- Prepare 150 mL of milk〇.
- You need 1 of egg〇.
- You need 15 g of butter☆.
- You need 40 g of sugar☆.
- You need 1 tbsp of water☆.
- You need 1 of Apple.
Place flour, baking soda, salt and spices in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Whisk oil and sugar in a bowl, then whisk in eggs and vanilla. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix with a wooden spoon until JUST combined. Dorset apple traybake Simple to make and easily divided into neat slices, this classic apple traybake is perfect for a coffee morning or to serve at any casual gathering.
Easy Apple Cake step by step
- Put the ingredients marked with a circle (〇) into a bowl and mix well..
- Cut the apple in half. Cut one half into pieces. Slice the other half..
- Add pieces of apple into the bowl and mix..
- Put the sliced apple and starred ingredients (☆) into a frying pan. Cook until the color changes to brown..
- Lay some cooking paper into the rice cooker. Then add the cooked apples then the dough onto the cooking paper..
- Cook once or twice using the rice cooker..
A couple of Bramley apples are the secret ingredient. Expect this fluffy and moist delight to disappear as soon as it's out of the oven. Measure the flour, baking powder, sugar, eggs, almond extract and melted butter into a bowl. Mix well until blended, then beat for a minute. Find moist and gorgeous apple cake recipes for an easy-to-make treat.