Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Low Prices on Gluten And Dairy Free Biscuits.
Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup Instructions. Do not add liquid, it will make it's own. Heat oil in a medium saucepan. You can cook Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 2 of whole carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- You need 4 stalks of green onion, diced.
- You need 2-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 box (32 oz) of chicken stock.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Tumeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of Basil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Few Tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 box of Gluten Free Rotini Pasta.
Add veggies and cook until softened but not browned. Add box of broth to veggies, then add all herbs and spices. This creamy chicken noodle soup is dairy free, gluten free, and full of flavor! Loaded with vegetables and herbs in a rich and velvety broth.
Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Add chicken to crock pot and set on high for 4 hours. Lightly salt. Do not add liquid, it will make it's own..
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Add veggies and cook until softened but not browned..
- Add box of broth to veggies, then add all herbs and spices. Simmer on low heat for 1.5 – 2 hours..
- After chicken is done, set it aside until cool enough to touch..
- Once cooled, cut chicken into bite size pieces. Add veggie mixture and chicken pieces to crock pot, set to low..
- Place chicken bones in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a low boil. Cover and simmer on medium/low for 1-2 hours to make your own chicken stock. Add to veggie mixture when done..
- Boil and salt water for pasta. Drain & at oil to prevent sticking..
- Gluten free pastas break down a lot faster than gluten pasta, so they are kept separately and added in just before serving..
Serve with a thick slice of crusty bread, and you have a delicious healthy bowl of comfort food ready in no time. I made this creamy chicken noodle soup (dairy free, GF) and loaded up the veggies. This recipe is great to meal prep. Add veggie mixture and chicken pieces to crock pot, set to low. Place chicken bones in a pot and cover with water.