Umami-Filled Imitation Crab Croquettes. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders. Get Your Sporting Gear Updated Now! Explore online Aesop®'s wide range of products for skin, hair, body and home.
Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely. How to make Umami-Filled Imitation Crab Croquettes By cookpad.japan ~ This was entered into a contest. You can have Umami-Filled Imitation Crab Croquettes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Umami-Filled Imitation Crab Croquettes
- Prepare 2 of Potato.
- You need 1 of half a bag of shredded imitation crab for salads Crab kamaboko.
- You need 20 grams of Onions (finely chopped).
- It’s 30 grams of Easy melting cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ● Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of ● Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of ● Butter.
- You need 2 pinch of ● Chicken stock granules.
- Prepare 1 dash of ● Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil, flour, salt & pepper.
I usually use canned crab or prawn. But this time I tried using shredded imitation crab for salad and that gave it bold umami flavor that tasted great. I used easy melting cheese but you can use sliced or processed cheese. Whatever you have available in your home.
Umami-Filled Imitation Crab Croquettes step by step
- Peel the potatoes, cut into 5 mm width pieces, and wash off the excess starch with water. Lay out the cut potatoes in a plastic bag make sure they don't overlap each other..
- Cook in the microwave at 500 to 600w for about 5 minutes or so. Once soft take out of the bag and put into a bowl and smash while still warm..
- Finely chop the onion but don't wash them with water as it's only a small amount (but you can soak the slices in water if you're concerned about the onion being too spicy)..
- Add the ● ingredients once the potatoes have cooled down. Mix well and then add the crab, cheese and onion..
- Break off into 4 cakes and round each off while flattening it a bit..
- Cover lightly with flower..
- Put some olive or vegetable oil in a fry pan and cook the croquettes. They're done once nice and golden brown..
- They're even good cold so feel free to make small ones for bento..
- Don't touch them for a while after putting them in the frying pan. It's easier to flip them using a spatula rather than chopsticks..
Umami-Filled Imitation Crab Croquettes step by step. Lay out the cut potatoes in a plastic bag make sure they don't overlap each other. Once soft take out of the bag and put into a bowl and smash while still warm. This was entered into a contest. I usually use canned crab or prawn.