Island Fire Burgers. Spicy, sweet, robust and definitely filling. Flip, brush cooked side with basting sauce. Flip basted side down, brush second side with sauce.
Wide selection of Burgers food to have delivered to your door. No matter what type of burger you're dreaming about, Iceland has got the goods to deliver mouth-watering results. Great place to eat with friends and fami. You can cook Island Fire Burgers using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Island Fire Burgers
- It’s of For the burger patties.
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef (85/15 is best).
- You need 3 tbs of steak sauce (your favorite brand).
- It’s 2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of For the basting sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of steak sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of honey.
- It’s 2 tbs of unsalted butter – melted.
- It’s of For the pineapple rings.
- You need 1 can of sliced pineapple.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of For the finishing.
- It’s 6 of large burger buns.
- Prepare 6 slices of tomato.
- It’s 6 leaves of romaine lettuce.
- You need of garlic pepper aioli (see recipe on my page) – optional.
- Prepare of additional basting sauce – optional.
- Prepare of crispy fried onions (such as French's brand) – optional.
It's been so long that I can't quite remember. You know, both of us could recreate this burger at home. Try our food and be delighted that you did. Order online from Fire Grilled Burgers on MenuPages.
Island Fire Burgers instructions
- Prepare your grill for direct cooking. If using charcoal light it now..
- Place all ingredients for the burger patties in a large bowl. Mix with your hands until just combined. Careful not to over work or you can end up with dense, tough burgers..
- Form mixture into 6 equal sized patties, again careful to not over work. Place on a plate. Set aside. Tip: when shaping patties form a depression in the center so edges are slightly thicker. This prevents the "bulge effect" when cooking..
- Combine all ingredients for the basting sauce in a small bowl. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon for the pineapple rings in a separate small bowl. Set both aside..
- Drain can of pineapple. Lay pineapple rings out in a single layer on paper towels. Blot tops with additional paper towels. Transfer to a large plate/platter in a single layer. Just before grilling, sprinkle half of brown sugar mixture on pineapple rings, flip and sprinkle second side with remaining mixture..
- For medium cooked burgers: Grill 5 minutes on first side. Flip, brush cooked side with basting sauce. Grill another 5 minutes. Flip basted side down, brush second side with sauce. Cook 2-3 minutes. Flip one last time place one slice of cheese on each patty. Cook 2-3 minutes more. Transfer burgers to a large platter in a single layer. Cover with foil to keep warm, set aside..
- Place prepared pineapple rings on grill. Cook 2-5 minutes per side, or until sugar starts to caramelize. Place at least one ring on each burger patty..
- To Assemble: toast buns if desired. Spread garlic pepper aioli on top and bottom bun. Place lettuce then tomato on bottom bun. Place burger patty topped with pineapple. Add crispy onions and/or additional sauce if desired. Place top bun. Enjoy!.
Fresh burgers with great prices and all the toppings. The fries taste like you got them off the boardwalk.yum! Staten Island; Fire Grilled Burgers; What is Seamless. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love.