Green Bean Casserole. Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. Low Prices on Green Pan Casserole. Scoop out the veg onto a plate.
I made this one year for my husband's family at Christmas time, and now they ask for it every year! Place green beans and soup in a large microwave-safe bowl. Transfer green bean mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle with French fried onions and remaining cheese. You can have Green Bean Casserole using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- Prepare 3 cup of Chopped green beans.
- It’s 6 clove of of garlic.
- You need 6 of mushrooms.
- You need 2 tsp of margarine.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of soy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 cup of Fried onions.
Just a few small tweaks make this a vegan green bean casserole, but no one wiletast the difference! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. A family favorite for years, this special green bean recipe is a cinch to double and can be assembled ahead. This scaled-down green bean casserole recipe takes a spin on. Make this easy green bean and mushroom casserole as a veggie side to accompany a main course.
Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Chop green beans, garlic and mushrooms.
- Melt margarine in pan.
- Add soy sauce, mushrooms, soy cream and flour.
- Mix in garlic and green beans.
- Pour mixture in baking dish and top with fried onions.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 mins.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5-10 minutes.
A casserole is an easy-to-prep, classic American comfort food. Serve one of the best variations on green bean casserole at your next holiday. If using fresh or frozen green beans, boil just until tender crisp. You can make green bean casserole with canned green beans, fresh green beans, or frozen green beans. For me, it's all about canned green beans when it comes to creamy green bean casserole.