Keto chocolate pudding. Metabolic Switch is Scientifically Formulated to Put Your Body Into a State of Ketosis. Meet Metabolic Switch – A Ketone Ester Fuel Created to Support Your Metabolism & Energy. Ketogenic Diets are One Variation of Low-Carb Diets.
In a saucepan combine the heavy cream, sweetener, vanilla extract, salt and cacao powder. Keto chocolate pudding If you're a regular Real Balanced reader, I'm sure it is no surprise to you that this delicious chocolate pudding is completely low carb and perfect for the ketogenic diet. Whether I'm making a giant, savory dinner dish or a yummy dessert, I keep everything low carb. You can cook Keto chocolate pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto chocolate pudding
- It’s 4 of egg yolks.
- You need 800 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 150 gr of dark chocolate.
- It’s 150 of powdered erythritol.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
Keto Chocolate Pudding In contrast, a pudding is usually cooked with a thickener such as flour, cornstarch, etc., and then chilled. Puddings can also be thickened with rice, tapioca, or chia seeds. IF you're looking for some of those, check out these recipes: Instructions Whisk together the Swerve, cocoa, and stevia in medium saucepan. Gradually stir in coconut milk and heavy cream.
Keto chocolate pudding step by step
- Mix the egg yolks with the vanilla essence and powdered erythritol with an electric mixer until light and fluffy..
- In a saucepan add the coconut milk on low heat. When warm enough but not too hot to burn your finger on touch remove..
- Add one teaspoon at the time of coconut milk in the egg mixture, mixing continuosly. Add more until the eggs and milk have the same temperature..
- When well incorporated, return on stove and simmer for 10 min mixing continuosly..
- In a bowl, chop the dark chocolate. Add the egg and milk mixture on top of the chocolate and let sit for 5 min..
- Mix well until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture creamy and glossy..
- Pour into individual portion and put it in the fridge for minimum 2h..
- Serve with whipped cream. Enjoy!.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture starts to boil. Sugar Free Pudding When it comes to keto no bake desserts, my current favorites include crunch bars, chocolate mousse, and this keto chocolate pudding. Growing up, my lunchbox always included one of those chocolate pudding cups. While other kids had yogurts and muffins, I was the one with the pudding. Rich, super decadent keto chocolate pudding requires no cooking – just heating up the ingredients.