Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup. This is a rendition of the PF Chang's spicy chicken noodle soup, or the Pin Noodle Soup or war wonton soup. Basic stock is the same, just vary the ingredients. Our world famous hearty Chicken Noodle soup.
Available in Hobart, Launceston, Mowbray, Kingston, Moonah. This was the first homemade chicken noodle soup I ever made. I was expecting something different than the way it turned out but it is delicious all the same. You can cook Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need of Reames frozen egg noodles.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of chicken.
- It’s of carrots.
- Prepare of celery.
- You need of sweet onion.
- You need of Wyler's chicken powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Parsley.
- You need of Jane's Crazy Mixed-Up Peppers.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of large can cream of chicken soup.
I did nearly doubly the noodles and I doubled the veggies. The only problem I had was that the noodles lost their spiral shape when the soup was done–they cooked too long. My first Wisconsin winter was so cold, all I wanted to eat was homemade chicken noodle soup. Of all the chicken noodle soup recipes out there, this type of soup is my favorite and is in heavy rotation from November to April.
Dave's Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Precooked chicken in oil and beer, shred or cut. Add to stockpot..
- Slice/chop veggies, add to stockpot..
- Add water, butter and seasonings to stockpot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered until veggies are soft..
- Add noodles and cream of chicken soup. Cook until noodles are done..
It has many incredibly devoted fans.—Gina Nistico, Denver, Colorado I have never been a fan of chicken noodle soup because of the bland taste, but this one is hands down the best i have ever had. It was also easy to make which is always good during this busy time of year. Warm up a comforting bowl of chicken noodle soup and serve it alongside rolls, sandwiches and any of the following mouthwatering recipes. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Pour chicken broth into the pot; add carrots, chicken, basil, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.