Simple but great Steak marinade. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Marinade Steak? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Add steaks to a resealable zip lock bag or large bowl and pour the marinade on top.
The trick is to pack all of your ingredients into a sandwich bag along with the steak, then give it a good old rub in the bag to really massage all those delicious flavours into the meat. Leave it to soak and you're golden – it couldn't be easier! Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic granules, basil, parsley and pepper in a blender. You can cook Simple but great Steak marinade using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple but great Steak marinade
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil (non virgin is preferable, but use a decent quality oil).
- It’s 1/2 tablespoons of dried thyme (or 1 1/2 – 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Rosemary).
- You need 1 dash of or 2 hot sauce (Sriracha is my favorite).
- It’s of Steaks of your choice (this recipe is for 2 steaks).
Add hot pepper sauce and garlic granules if using. Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl or baking dish, season with black pepper then add the steak. When you want to cook them, drain off the marinade, pat the excess off with kitchen paper and either shallow fry or barbecue the meat until cooked through.
Simple but great Steak marinade instructions
- Mix all ingredients.
- Place steak in a plastic bag, add ingredients.
- Marinate at least 2 hours, I usually marinate 12-24 hours.
- Let the steak come to room temperature for about 30 minutes then cook steak to your liking. Let it rest 5 minutes then enjoy. PS: In this picture, I served the steak with sweet mashed potatoes with Adobo sauce.
Here is how you can achieve that. In a mixing bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, olive oil, dijon mustard, honey, garlic, pepper and rosemary until well blended. Place steak in a gallon size resealable bag, place steak in gallon size resealable bag. Pour marinade over steaks, seal bag while pressing out excess air. Then, turn the meat over with tongs a few times to make sure the entire steak is covered and submerged in the marinade.