Pepper steak in a crock pot. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! How to make Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe: Place the beef, bell peppers and onions in a slow cooker.
Mix bouillon cube with hot water until dissolved, then mix in cornstarch until dissolved. Pour into the slow cooker with meat. Stir in onion, green peppers, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar, and salt. You can have Pepper steak in a crock pot using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepper steak in a crock pot
- Prepare 16 oz of stew meat or sirloin strips.
- Prepare 2 each of bell peppers.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 of season salt.
- You need 1 of all-purpose flour.
Pour into the crock pot with meat. Add red pepper flakes, onion, green peppers, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar, and salt. To the slow cooker, add the green and red bell peppers (see recipe note) and tomatoes. Pour this slurry into the crock pot with the beef.
Pepper steak in a crock pot instructions
- Cut up bell peppers into strips.
- Mix season salt with flour.
- Coat meat in flour and heat oil in skillet.
- Add meat and minced garlic and bell peppers and fry till meat is a little browned. Do not cook through..
- Using a spoon with holes take out meat and peppers and move to a lined slow cooker, leaving oil in the pan..
- Add stewed tomatoes with the juice and 1 can of beef broth to the oil..
- Add enough flour to create a gravy while constantly stirring.
- Pour gravy mixture into crock pot over the meat..
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve over a bed of rice or noodles. Your choice.
Add stewed tomatoes, red pepper flakes, Teriyaki (or soy) sauce and sugar. Give it all a quick stir. Remove beef to a cutting board. HOW TO: In a large bowl, mix together the flour and season salt then coat the meat in the mixture. In a skillet, heat the oil, add in the meat, minced garlic, bell peppers (cut into strips) and cook until the meat starts to brown.