Bubble cheese bread. Check out our selection & order now. Free UK delivery on eligible orders! Check Out Premium Bread On eBay.
Spread the cheese mixture and sprinkle parsley evenly on the bread pieces. Mix finely shredded cheese and bacon bits, then toss cheese mixture with dough till lightly coated and place into oiled bowl or pan. Remove from oven and run a knife around edge of. You can have Bubble cheese bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bubble cheese bread
- It’s of Bubble cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shap cheddar shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Monterey jack.
- You need 1/2 cup of blue cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ranch dressing(i use hidden valley).
- It’s of bread.
- Prepare 1 loaf of french or other crusty bread.
In a large bowl, combine the butter, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt until blended; spread over top of dough. This buttery, crunchy Cheesy Garlic Bubble-Up bread is not only delicious, it's easy! Just put frozen dinner rolls in your refrigerator to thaw overnight and you'll be enjoying it in no time. The Parmesan cheese forms a wonderful crunchy crust and the top is basted with garlic butter.
Bubble cheese bread step by step
- Pre heat oven 350°.
- Mix all the cheeses together..and really you can use any mix of cheese u want..Add long as it had the blue cheese..that one's important..
- Add ranch dressing to cheeses and mix well.
- Add oregano and garlic stir well.
- Slice bread into thin 1/2in. Slices.
- Spread cheese mix on sliced bread about 1/4in thick on top of bread.
- Pop in oven for about 10 minutes until ewwwy gooey and slightly golden.
- Finish in broiler for a minute to Brown up top.
Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle with the mozzarella and Parmesan. Arrange bread on a baking sheet, cut-side up. Spread the cheese mixture and sprinkle parsley evenly on the bread pieces. Roll each dough ball in the butter then the cheese, then drop into the bundt tin until all the dough is used. Place bread on a baking sheet, cut-side up.